Proper land grading and drainage are critical in new building construction, and for lasting structural integrity. If surface water is not properly controlled, it can lead to costly damage. We will grade your land to ensure proper drainage away from your home. Sneider and Sons provides services from rough grades on new house construction, to final grading on homes under development, to updating already landscaped properties.
Grading and Drainage can be defined as the reshaping of the land surface between points in the landscape. The main purpose of grading is to properly drain the site, to steer water away
from structures, and to prevent flooding.
• Evaluate the plan and measure location of specific elevation points within the
• Locate and install the catch basin at the proper grade level (low point).
• Establish grade points from the plan into the test area, mark with flags.
• Create a swale between the points, and contour the sand to match the grading
• Safely handle tools while completing the task.
Send us a message, or call us for a quote. Use our contact form to tell us more about your project, and we will connect you with the services to fit your needs.
127 Sally Harden Road, Wantage, New Jersey 07461, United States